If your a Resident of California Click here
ExpertJobMatch LLC (referred to as “ExpertJobMatch”, the “Company”, “us”, “we”, or “our” as the context may require) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Site expertjobmatch.com (the “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Site operated by Company or any third party (our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including TPPs as defined in the Terms of Service, our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Children Under the Age of 18.
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Site or through any of its features, register on the Site, make any purchases through the Site, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Site, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see California Privacy Rights for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or other personal information/any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- Cookies and you IP address.
We collect this information:
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contribution”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
technologies to collect information about you when you use our Site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over
time and across different Sites and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
If you sign up for a job alert we will send you the job alerts via email and or sms. We will share your email with the vendor that uses your email to power the job alerts. Your email or phone will be used to create a system to send career notifications. We will share your email with the vendor you sign up with to send the career alerts via the medium you select. We will also share your email with our preferred mailing partner for the purpose of sending third party promotional email communications. As soon as you unsubscribe from Job Alerts, the service will be interrupted. Interruption and removal can also occur under other conditions, for example in the event that you stop clicking the link attached in your emails for a long period of time.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through our Services, in which case we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You may update, delete inaccuracies, or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by emailing legal (at)expertjobmatch.com. We can review, delete inaccuracies and correct the information about you that we keep on file by logging in to your account.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you our Services or retention is required by law or any order of courts or authorities, or for any other similar compliance purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Information to provide you services contact us at legal (at)expertjobmatch.com. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog, community forums, or testimonials, contact us at legal (at)expertjobmatch.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, please review the .
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We may share information about you with our partners for cyber security, fraud or risk.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way using SSL.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may take the following actions at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on the Site, unless doing so impairs your or the Site’s ability to perform the contractual obligations entered into between you and the Site:
- See what data we have about you, if any, in your Account Information.
- Change/correct any data we have about you in your Account Information.
- Opt out of any future email communications from expertjobmatch.com by unsubscribing from email communications via the link at the bottom of expertjobmatch.com email communications.
If you have any questions regarding our use of your data contact us at info(at)expertjobmatch.com. When you contact us, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, risk the privacy of others, or which are impractical. You may also send Your questions or comments to ExpertJobMatch LLC mail by: 1000 N. West Street, Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware, 19801, United States of America